In this page, participants can find the EALE 2021 On-Line conference guidelines and final program with Zoom links.
- There are three papers in each session.
- Each paper is allocated 30 minutes (20‐minute presentation + 10‐minute Q&A).
- Chairs are kindly requested to manage their sessions very strictly with respect to the schedule.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
***The schedule is in Central European Summer Time (Barcelona time, UTC+2) ***
The program with downloadable papers is available here:
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2021
- 09:00-10:30Parallel Sessions 1
- 10:40-12:10Parallel Sessions 2
- 12:50-14:15Keynote: Cani Fernández, President, Spanish National Commission for Markets and Competition
- 14:20-15:50Parallel Sessions 3
- 16:00-17:30Parallel Sessions 4
- 17:45-19:15Parallel Sessions 5
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
- 09:00-10:30Parallel Sessions 6
- 10:40-12:10Parallel Sessions 7
- 12:50-14:00Keynote: Prof Edward Morrison, Columbia Law School
- 14:00-14:45General Assembly
- 15:00-16:30Parallel Sessions 8
- 16:30-17:15Farewell and networking virtual gathering