Call for Papers / Submit a Paper
The Call for Papers for the 39th EALE Annual conference is NOW CLOSED.
The submission deadline was April 4, 2022 (EXTENDED TO April 11th).
To submit your paper, please read the instructions and follow the online procedure below.
SUBMIT HERE (CLOSED)
Papers may be on any topic in or related to Law and Economics including:
- Administrative Law; Regulation; Taxation; Public Finance
- Antitrust; Competition Law; Regulated Industries
- Behavioral L&E; Law & Decision Theory; Experimental L&E; Methodology
- Civil and Criminal Procedure; Evidence; Litigation; Settlement; ADR
- Constitutional Law; Public Choice; Public Law; National Security; Space Law
- Contracts; Commercial Law; Secured Transactions; Bankruptcy*
- Corporate Law; Governance; Securities Regulation; Law & Finance
- Crime; Punishment; Criminal Law
- Employment and Labor; Family Law; Discrimination; Immigration
- International Law (Public and Private); International Trade; Development
- Judges; Juries; Judicial Decision Making
- Law and Economics of Covid19
- Property (including Intellectual Property); Law & Technology
- Torts; Environmental Law; Health Law; Insurance
- Privacy/Big Data/Cyber/AI
- Other topics
Policy papers are eligible if they deal with very important and timely issues. Submissions must be original and not yet published. Submitting a draft is possible, but we will give preference to full papers.
- Paper submission deadline: April 4, 2022 (EXTENDED TO April 11th)
- Communication of acceptance: May 30, 2022 (expected)
- Final papers due by: July 30, 2022
- Authors’ registration deadline: June 23, 2022
- Final registration deadline for participants who do not present a paper: August 15, 2022
- Conference dates: September 15-16, 2022.