Call for Papers / Submit a Paper
The Call for Papers for the 40th EALE Annual conference is NOW OPEN.
The submission deadline is April 3, 2023 (extended until April 10).
To submit your paper, please read the instructions and follow the online procedure below.
Papers may be on any topic in or related to Law and Economics including:
- Administrative Law; Regulation; Taxation; Public Finance
- Antitrust; Competition Law; Regulated Industries
- Behavioral L&E; Law & Decision Theory; Experimental L&E
- Civil and Criminal Procedure; Evidence; Litigation; Settlement; ADR
- Constitutional Law; Public Choice; Public Law; National Security; Space Law
- Contracts; Commercial Law; Secured Transactions; Bankruptcy
- Corporate Law; Governance; Securities Regulation; Law & Finance
- Crime; Punishment; Criminal Law
- Employment and Labor; Family Law; Discrimination
- International Law (Public and Private); International Trade; Development
- Judges; Juries; Judicial Decision Making
- Property (including Intellectual Property); Law & Technology
- Torts; Environmental Law; Health; Insurance
- Privacy; Big Data; Cyber; AI
Policy papers are eligible if they deal with very important and timely issues. Submissions must be original and not yet published. Submitting a draft is possible, but we will give preference to full papers.
- Paper submission deadline: April 3, 2023 (extended until April 10)
- Communication of acceptance: May 30, 2023 (expected)
- Registration deadline for presenters: June 23, 2023
- Final papers due by: July 30, 2023
- Registration deadline for participants other than presenters: August 15, 2023
- Conference dates: September 21–22, 2023